Sunday, October 21, 2012

I say YES to my best friend!



 Dear Risse,

   I have known you for almost 10 years now and it has been the best 10 years of my life. We can laugh together and cry together. We can dance our asses off! We can talk about anything and listen to each others problems without judging. We follow our own dreams and support each other. The best part is that we can be goofy as hell and not even care. Our jokes are mostly to the left but that`s what I love about it :D We have been through hell together but managed to come away from it as better people. We make mistakes sometimes and go through bad times but we always learn from them and try to improve next time.
I love you and I hope the next 10 years will be just as fun and crazy and wonderful!

Happy Birthday, girl! One year closer to menopaus! :D :D

XOXO
Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Aitäh, Kristi!
    Mul on elus väga vedanud - selliseid sõpru ei ole igal ühel!
    Paneme lõpuni välja! :)

    P.s. No on ikka llahe kingitus teilt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ülikõva, et kingitus meeldis! Ja sünnipäev oli superluks, ikka tõsiselt naerune :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahahaha, väga hea kommentaar, Sigmar. Ega tõesti, meiega on raske mitte vasakule minna :D Aga usu mind, elu vasakul on palju lõbusam :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete