Monday, January 2, 2012

I say YES to Adele!

I love her! It is that simple. Her music has changed my life and I have loved her since "Chasing pavements" first came out. The first album "19" I´ve pretty much listened to pieces. Her second album "21" is even more fabulous and genius. Santa brought me her "Live at the Royal Albert Hall" concert DVD for christmas and it is simply amazing. I wathed it again last night and got so overwhelmed with the lyrics and the whole athmosphere that I cried like a baby pretty much the whole time :D even though it wasn`t the first time I saw it. That`s how of an impact she has on me. So everyone who hasn`t yet listened to Adele (is there really such people left in the world?!), please do! And if you get to see the concert DVD then please watch it because it truly is magnificent. I hope I get to see her live in person some day. I say yes to Adele!


Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment