Monday, September 10, 2012

I say YES to cooking lunch with my friends!

   Ok, so this blog post may sound random. I mean I have been to thousands of lunches with my friends but rarely do we get together and cook ourselves. So when these things do happen they make me happy and get me thinking we should do this more often. So this particular lunch was with my colleagues. Maigi was our lovely host and we decided to cook oven baked salmon and rice and a cheesecake. I must say I actually didn`t do much cooking myself. Maigi had already baked the cake and Risto was the main fisherman who deboned the fish and seasoned it and made it extra delicious with mayonnaise on top. We had a nice meal and a good time and we should really do this more often. So who wants to get together and cook lunch sometimes? ;)

Kris.

Risto& Maigi- our great cooks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment