Monday, September 10, 2012

I say YES to museums and science centers!

    I love visiting museums. I rarely do it and that`s why it was that much more fun to visit some new places and some old ones this summer. So to start off me and my brother and my mom decided to go to the Toy museum because they had never been. And then my mom went for a trip to the UK for a week and me and my little brother and my dad decided that we must visit the Ahhaa science center (because my lil brother is obsessed with birds right now and he wanted to see the little chicks that grow in the incubator) and the newly opened Ice Age center. So we did!

1. Tartu Toy Museum
Our favourite part was the playroom where you could go and dress up in costumes.

2. Ahhaa Science Center
So this one was my favorite because it was really interesting and I learned a lot and my brother had the best time there.

3. Ice Age Center
So the Ice Age Center is really cool but there was a lot of information just written on the walls and since my brother is 5, he can`t keep still for too long for me to read the information to him so I have to visit that place one more time just to get the full effect. :D Didn`t take any pictures either :p

So I think visiting different museums and centers is really awesome and there are some more I want to visit so I`ll keep you posted if I do ;)

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment