Saturday, December 22, 2012

I say YES to the new world!

 


   So apparently the new world started yesterday. And there was all this talk about the world ending and stuff. Well, safe to say all that didn`t happen but there were a lot of theories that kinda were true in the end. One of them was that on the 21th of December all the emotions would be amplified. It was totally true in my case and luckily all of my emotions were positive ones. I had an awesome day yesterday. Full of laughter and dance and friends. I couldn`t ask for a better start to this "new world".
   I had a fantastic workshop with my work colleagues. I know I work out every day giving classes myself but it is so good to sometimes just participate in classes. Thank you Erle for the fantastic 3 workshops we had yesterday. Good stuff!
   I also had a wonderful time that evening with my friends when we danced our asses off and had an awesome Christmas party.
   So all and all, a lot of dancing went down on my first day of the new world. Which is fine by me. So bring on the new experiences and new people and new emotions and new world.
    I thank my friends for the incredible day yesterday! Luv ya! :)

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment