Monday, December 24, 2012

I say YES to advent dinners!



A few years back we had an idea to celebrate advents together with a group of friends. 4 sunday dinners in 4 different homes. It was a great success then and this year we decided to celebrate the advents together again. A slightly different group but a whole lot more fun. So we got together every sunday and someone cooked dinner and we watched Estonian Idol. Good times! Last night was the last advent and it was funny thinking that we don't have to get together next sunday but we probably will because its become a tradition now :D
All and all I want to thank that group of friends for the lovely sunday dinners we had. They brought us closer together and I will miss them for sure. Luckily the new years eve is coming and then my birthday so I think the weekend fun is going to continue :D

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment