Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The end of the yes-year and the beginning of 2013!




   Last night we sent away 2012 and welcomed the new year. This also means it`s the official end to the year of the yes. It has been pretty awesome but I must say I didn`t complete all of my goals this year. Which in this case means I still have good things happening in 2013. If there is one thing I learned from this year it`s that you can`t be afraid of trying new things and I will definitely keep on doing that. I will also keep my blog but this time around it will become just a simple blog where I will post amazing stuff about my life :D I hope you will keep on reading it because I think the year of the yes kinda changed my outlook on life in a good way and exciting times are ahead. Last year my new years resolution was to say yes a lot more, this year my resolution is to ENJOY and make it happen, zookie zookie! :D


Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment