Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just being me.


    I have started and stopped this blog post 3 times. Shows that I have a lot to say but not a lot of words coming out of me. I have been awful in blogging lately but I have some good reasons. This January has been quite a challenge. And that is putting it mildly. Who knew all the life changing stuff would be happening so early on this year. :D Jokes aside I have learned a lot about myself this January and not to bore you with all the details I think I can put my new knowledge to use and hope that it will only go up from here on. I have learned that in the end you just have to be yourself and trust your instincts and you have to trust what is best for you. You have to surround yourself with positive energy and positive people and even if life isn`t all hearts and flowers all the time it also isn´t about worrying all the time. I worry a lot and I should stop that. Let`s just say I should take life easier sometimes.
   January is almost over and I actually couldn`t be happier. I don`t remember a month that intense in a while. But I am still hopeful that February is gonna be a lot more fun. Fingers crossed :)

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment