Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 review in music and movies and books

 

 I thought it might be a fun idea to make a little list of my 2012 favorites in music and movies. And also a book series recommendation. Maybe you will find something you like ;) So here we go.

MUSIC

Best international albums
6.Michael Kiwanuka "Home Again"
5.Christina Aguilera "Lotus"
4.Alicia Keys "Girl on Fire"
3.Ellie Goulding "Halycon"
2.Rihanna "Unapologetic"
1. Frank Ocean "Channel Orange"- https://soundcloud.com/frank-ocean
   It was a great year in international music. A lot of good albums. That`s why I couldn`t just do a top 3. :D Frank Ocean was the surprise treasure of the year. The album is SO good from beginning to end. I seriously recommend it to anybody who appreciates good music at its best.

Best estonian albums
3.Chalice "Lärmakas naabrimees"
2.Põhja-Tallinn "Per aspera ad astra"
1.Sander Mölder "Matches EP" - https://soundcloud.com/sander
    Estonias music scene is blossoming and it`s a pleasure to watch. There are a lot of good albums out there already and these are my 3 favorites that came out this year. I also wanted to put Planeet  in this list but I haven`t gotten the chance to listen to their album yet. Sander Mölder is an amazing estonian dj who released his EP album this april. His sound is really innovative and he also remixes good tunes.


MOVIES
5.Twilight "Breaking Dawn part II" (so glad the saga is over :D)
4. 21 Jump Street
3. Step up 4
2. Skyfall
1. The Intouchables  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34WIbmXkewU
   I saw my number one movie on the second to last day of 2012 but I wanted to see it since it came out. It is simply the best movie I`ve seen maybe ever. If you haven`t seen it, it`s a must. They sell dvd-s in every bookstore and music store so go get it and see this movie! :D

BOOKS
1.-3. Fifty Shades of Grey series
-Fifty Shades of Grey
-Fifty Shades Darker
-Fifty Shades Freed

   I`ve read all these books 4 times by now. I think that says it all. :D

What are your favourites? Let me know ;)


Kris.






No comments:

Post a Comment