Thursday, January 31, 2013

Who run the world- GIRLS!

Sister Session – ONLINE PREMIERE! from Simple Session on Vimeo.

A few days back this short movie came online. It`s about the Sister Session competition that took place at last years Simple Session. I think it is really inspirational and a good example of working hard and doing your best to succeed. I remember when they announced that there will be a girls competition at Simple Session, I was one of the skeptics at first thinking what will this bring to the competition. I have been kinda involved with the simple session franchise for almost 10 years. Helped organize the event for 7 years and now have been a big supporter afterwards. I have seen all the amazing tricks over the years. How in the beginning one single backflip was and amazing thing to witness to now seeing double frontflips. This is where sister session sort of took me back in time but surely not in a bad way. It was so inspirational to see how these girls have practiced to be at the same course as the boys. And to see the first female to pull of a backflip at a bmx competition pretty much brought a tear to my eye. I remember thinking that this is freaking amazing that girls can do this too. The tears were back watching this short movie. I strongly recommend watching this movie which reminds us that you can do anything you want if you believe in yourself and you work hard for it. Enjoy! Simple Session is coming back this year 16-17th of March in Tallinn, Estonia. Check out their website, facebook page, instagram and twitter! Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment