Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ain`t nobody`s business.

 

   It was an intense weekend. Got to spend quality time with my friends who once again proved that they are simply awesome and I don`t really know what I would do without them. :)
   On a deeper note this weekend brought a bit of clarity into my life. I`ve been struggling with some insecurities lately due to the fact that I`ve gotten burned a bit being too brave (if there is such a thing). So I`ve been sort of emotional lately. This weekend the combination of alcohol and some stuff that had been going on sent me over the edge and I crumbled. Hadn`t cried for a while now (which is totally not like me :D) and it all sort of came out of me. But I didn`t feel like it was a bad thing because after I finally let my demons go I could see some stuff more clearly. Yes, this sounds a lot like some new age healing bullshit but in my case it really was true. I realized once again that as long as there are different people, there are different personalities. You can`t change someone just for the sake of wanting to like them more. That is not how it works. And you can´t let other people`s stuff get to you that easily. I have to admit that some stuff in my life has changed and in the end I wasn`t really responsible for it myself so why blame myself for it. I learned that I have to accept my friends just like they are and there are people in the world that don`t like you and that is totally fine because it would be boring otherwise. :p Some friendships are really important to me and I have to hope that they still will be in good times and bad. I hope my friends can accept me for who I am even if that means I get a meltdown every now and then and they have to listen me wining about it :D
   So here`s to sort of a new start in accepting people for who they are and also accepting the situations that you can`t control and dealing with them gracefully. :) Appreciate the ones that mean the most to you and don`t let random people dictate your good life.

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment