Monday, April 23, 2012

I say YES to Bon Iver!

  I`ve discovered a new band for myself. I normally don`t have too much time to search for new bands but I`ve had some great discoveries over the last 6 months so I have decided to make more of an effort in finding new music. I came across Bon Iver last week. I know they have existed for a long time but as I said I discover the bands rather randomly. I saw a video of them performing at the Coachella weekend and I was hooked immediately. Their music is alternative and kinda melancholic but at the same time hopeful. My moods have been really up and down lately because I am experiencing some kind of a life crisis (which I will talk about at an upcoming post maybe) and their music really suits my life right now. :p I also recently discovered that they will be performing in Helsinki @ the Flow festival which is really close to me. And since it`s the year of the YES I think I should really make an effort to attend.

I say YES to Bon Iver!

Kris.


No comments:

Post a Comment