Monday, April 23, 2012

I say YES to Simple Session!

    Okay, so first this post is really late but I don`t care because it`s an important one. Namely it`s about an important event in my life which is called Simple Session. Everyone who knows me well knows I have been to that event for 11 years now. First just as an onlooker and the as a volunteer who worked there for 7 years. I have made some great friends and met some incredible people. I pretty much remember all the stuff that happened during the whole year with the help of this event. Okay and I mostly remember the different years thanks to the different guys I`ve met there. :D Oh well...ce la vie.
    Anyway this year was no exception. We haven`t worked there for the second year in a row now because I think we`ve kinda grown out of it sort of but we still go there to support our friends and cheer on the riders. And of course take a chance to enjoy some partying as well because the party scene during Simple Session is worth mentioning. So during the years we have seen a lot of crazy shit go down on that course and every year we wonder if this will go any wilder and every year it does!
    I really loved being a part of the crew that organized the event and help run it. My job was to greet all the riders and press and VIP guests so I got to meet a whole lot of amazing people and have so much fun. If I would live in Tallinn I would definitely wanna be part of the crew and help organize the event more but I don`t live there so it`s a little bit harder. But who knows maybe life has plans for me and some day I will end up working there again.
    This year we just went and enjoyed the event. We got to see all the riding, all of our old friends and have a bloody good time :D And every year we kinda mention we might not return because the "normal" life has gotten much more real over the years, it`s harder to get off from work and plus we seem kinda old for it too seeing all the 15-18 year old girls running around that event. :D But I think as long as they keep having Simple Session we will go there no matter what because it has been such a big part of our lives for such a long time and it would be weird to miss it... :p

So everyone who is interested in extreme sports and the Simple Session brand, go to their facebook page www.facebook.com/simpelsession They update it often and have some cool videos and stuff on there. ;)


Kris.


Check out the skateboarding finals highlights here and check out the video below to see BMX finals highlights.




No comments:

Post a Comment