Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 1 - rain and pain

 


    I woke up today thinking that I will start the challenge in the morning. It was 12 o´clock in the afternoon so there went that plan out the window. I have a thing with sleeping lately in sense that I tend to sleep a lot. And when I say a lot I mean a l o t. Like 10-12 hours straight. I don`t know if I am just tired or is this the way I am resting my body or dealing with stress but sometimes I get worried that I will sleep trough my life. The weather was miserable today, it has not stop raining all day. So I decided that I would do the challenge in the evening after my class and I did.
   It was all about opening the hips which is my worst nightmare because I am totally stuck in my hip area. The challenge was pretty easy in theory, in reality I was hurting. A lot. But I got through it. Enjoyed the 20 something minutes I had to myself all alone. Was struggling with the breathing because the positions were pretty invasive to my knees (I am old don`t laugh) but I am sure this will keep getting better as time goes by.
   All`n all it was a good start today, looking forward to the next days. No major changes in my mood or attitude or look of life have not yet occurred so I will keep you posted.
  If you would like to join the 30 day yoga challenge visit www.doyouyoga.com

Namaste!
Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment