Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 4 - dreaming of abs



  Day four has gone by. Had 3 classes my own. Was very happy people were attending because it seems summer is finally peeking its lovely head and the weather is nicer which means it is always touch and go with indoor classes. Anyway it was a pretty chilled day, got myself a pair of sunglasses for 3 euros which was a great find and hopefully we get to see the sun now too.
  Let`s talk about today`s challenge. It was an evening one for me again and this time I wasn`t fully into it because the Brazil-Colombia soccer game was on and I didn`t want to turn off the tv so I combined the two things. Luckily it wasn`t really yoga this time but it was part one of a pilates inspired core workout (tomorrow will be part two) so it meant I didn`t need to concentrate on stretches or anything. The exercises were pretty hard, I am not sure what has happened to my inner core strength because it seems I don`t really have it right now. :D At least that`s what I felt when I did the challenge today. I think the las time I had visible stomach abs was in 2007 and I know that is not intirely true but I am very critical when it comes to my abs, I rarely show my stomach outside the beach. Well I do think I am probably in better shape than an average person doing this challenge but it still doesn`t mean it was easy for me. I got through it, it was a short one and now I am concentrating on the game. Olè!

PS! Also talking about football what are the chances that Norbert is single? :D The estonian readers know who I am talking about ;)

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment