Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 8 - bend and snap



  Today was simply awesome. I was at the beach most of the day. Sunbathing, eating strawberries, swimming and most importantly I got to play beach volley for the first time this season. Still not really 2:2 over the net but still a good practice with Riin and Henri. My little brother also tried it and he really liked it which is making me happy. So I need to get my own volleyball ball so we can practice some more.
  Then in the evening something wonderful happened. Before my regular toning class I was discussing the yoga challenge with some people. One of my clients Kaire is also doing the challenge so we compared notes on how far she is and when I said I was practicing the crow pose I tried to do it again and actually DID IT! Then after my class I showed it to Riin and did it again. And also did it before today`s challenge just a few minutes ago. I feel awesome. Don`t know how I didn`t manage it at all yesterday but it seems when you set your mind to something and think positive and don`t give up you can actually do it. I am so happy.
  Today´s challenge was like answering my prayers, it was about enhancing back flexibility. As I`ve talked before my back is pretty stiff so I can use all the help I can get. Today it wasn`t actually hurting as bad as I thought it would. I think being in the sun and having a few classes less than normal is helping it to function better. I even did the full wheel pose which I also did during my bodybalance classes and I was focusing on tightening the glutes and not the lower back and it felt good. So all n all a good day. :)


Namaste!
Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment