Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 13 - the back issues

 

  The challenge today was related to the lower back and opening up the hips more. There weren`t as many exercises as I would have hoped but they were okay. The fact that I missed a couple of days really were eminent now. My back was really stiff and it seemed like I had gone back a few steps after already feeling sort of a breakthrough before. The hips are still stuck as ever, no progress there but the exercises and poses were nice and helpful so I will not lose faith. Can`t really tell much about it because the challenge went really quickly, I did it in the afternoon which was again much better than the evening and after that went to see my parents and my little brother. Went for a swim in the evening which was extremely nice. The summer is by far one of my favorite seasons just because you don`t have to wear many clothes and if its warm you can go and swim and sunbathe and play volleyball. I purchased a volleyball for my little brother yesterday as I promised and we practiced a bit outside. All n all a chill day with nothing special.

Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment