Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 6 - happy go lucky


  I just saw that I have done 50 blog posts as of now and this one will be 51 so let`s see if I make it to a 100. My day was pretty chilled today. I spent most of it alone. I went to the beach alone and was at home alone and watched the song festival on tv alone. Story of my life- being alone. :D When I was at the beach I had time to read an article in a magazine that really inspired me. It was from Tiina Tiitus who`s job discription is "The inspirator" . The article talked about relationships, about love , about receiving love etc. But the one thought that stuck out to me was "Please let`s be in this world and do this world here right now" which was very amp in my situation right now since I feel like I`ve sort of lost the idea in my own life. She meant that people tend to live in their dreams and in their past and in different realities but should be living their life which is happening right now. She is also a firm believer of throwing your ideas and wishes in the air and they come true that way but you have to be careful what you wish for and that you only make wishes about yourself. For example she said: "When you want a happy relationship you have to think what YOU would feel being in a happy, fun, sexual relationship. Focus on that and you will attract what you need. Don´t think what your partner should look like or smell like because there are millions of people in the world like that and you can`t go through smelling them all". I thought that was a really awesome new point of view which I should practice. If you want to read the whole article , get a hold of this months Anne&Stiil magazine. She also has a book that I am dying to read now.
  But on we go with today`s challenge which was about yoga for your lower back. I must say this one was my favorite so far. The exercises mostly contained of twists and stretches. As you might know by now my back is sort of messed up. I have a really flat lower back so it is hard for me to get the curvature to it. I have to position my body very precisely to get the stretch to my lower back but I do find that the twists are helping me a lot with that. Also the fact that you have to aim your breathing to the right spot is making it a lot easier to get the full affect. The happy baby pose in the end was a tough one though, I have never really liked the pose because it is challenging for me to keep my lower back down and it is pretty intense because I am not flexible but let`s hope it will also change when the time is right. I am also making progress with the timing of my workout. Today I did it in the afternoon rather than right before bedtime and it is definitely more enjoyable that way. :)


Namaste!
Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment