Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 5 - extreme planking


Credits: Theboers
  
   The summer is here!!! Finally. We had to wait a long time for this. I was at the beach most of the day today with my bff. I did get a bit of a sunburn on my stomach which is not good but it still is worth it since it was pretty much the first time we got to sunbathe this summer. As always with us two the topics went wall to wall but the one that stuck out today was the subject of being together with someone just to be with someone. What do you think about that? I think that is actually sad when people just settle with their partners not loving them anymore but being with them just for the comfort and familiarity. I am single myself and I think one of the many reasons is that I am not willing to just settle with someone just to not be. Of course you can have fun with people and you don`t have to be in a relationship right away but in a long run you have to be with someone that you need and want and love 100%. It is a rare thing to find someone you love unconditionally so if you have someone special in your life, go and tell that he/she is special to you right now. :)
   So about today`s challenge. It was part two of the core challenge. It was mostly different plank poses and movement in them. I had a slight problem today, I discovered that my right palm is hurting when I stand on it. It could be a bigger problem if I progress with this challenge but I hope it was just a bad angle on my part and the pain will eventually go away. We will see and I'll keep you posted. Another thing I discovered, and this is totally TMI, is that don`t do yoga in your swimming suit, I saw terrible cellulite on my legs doing the downward dog with my bare legs. :D And still the inner core strength is lacking these days so I was shaking pretty hard in these poses. I am still hopeful though, I will get it back eventually. Positive thinking!


Kris.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment